Monday, January 9, 2023

Bibliophile's Corner

Do Your Best Every Day to Do Your Best Evey Day
by John Cena

Flap Copy Description:
Hope + effort = Making the impossible possible.
In this book of encouragements, John Cena urges you to be who you are, make the world a better place, and never stop striving. He wants you to find joy in all of your efforts and achievements, and take time to celebrate who you are and acknowledge what you have accomplished! 

As John will tell you, life is all about the journey and how you spend it - there is so much to be grateful for now, and there is so much ahead.

My Thoughts:
While browsing through a local bookstore with my holiday gift card, I came upon this simple, yet powerful, little book. As I perused its pages, I found it to include encouraging words partnered with beautiful illustrations by Susanna Harrison. It's the kind of book that would make a lovely gift for a young reader; however, I found it to be inspiring for me! I highly recommend Do Your Best Every Day to Do Your Best Every Day for children aged eight and up. Happy reading in 2023!