Friday, February 3, 2017

Storyteller's Journey

Celebrating My 6th Blogiversary!

As the years have slowly passed by on my Storyteller's Journey, one of the many things I've learned is that while nothing comes easy in a writer's life, we all still have so much to be thankful for - like friends and family.

However, there are many in our world who lack the simplest of necessities. So, this year I've chosen to mark my blog's milestone by giving to a charity that helps meet the most basic needs of children:
UNICEF. If you'd like to join me in making a donation, merely click on the link I've attached. We are all aware of the amazing work they do around the world for kids, and this year I had the children of Syria in mind. UNICEF is actively working right now to help Syrian refugees.

Many thanks to all my friends for your support over the years!