Friday, April 24, 2020

Storyteller's Journey

A Zest for Zoom!

During this Covid-19 Pandemic, social distancing is a part of our new normal, and may be for some time to come. While the inconvenience of self-isolation is frustrating, it's also offered opportunities to learn a new skill. For me, that's been using ZOOM to meet with my awesome critique partners.

While my partners are super tech-savvy (in part from their experience at their places of employment!), I on the other hand, have always considered myself technically challenged! Thankfully, both Deb and Kriston were able to walk me through the process during our first ZOOM meeting.

While most writers are introverts, it's still important that we remain connected to those friends who have always offered their support.
We all need to continue with our creative lives as best we can.

Click here to learn how to make community using ZOOM - by SCBWI.