Friday, February 24, 2023

Storyteller's Journey

A Snow Day is the Best!

I had to learn years ago that to be a writer you must write even when your muse doesn't visit you. However, I still love it when she shows up! If I had to identify my muse, I'd say her name is Mother Nature. And, of all the beauty she displays, seeing a snowy landscape is my very favorite. Snow means so much to me that nearly every story I've ever written includes a snowy setting. (Livvi Biddle's snow shows up in Book II.)

During the last two weeks we've had a lot of snowfall in the rural area where we live. Sitting at my desk and gazing out upon the snow-laden timbers transported me to a magical fantasy realm, at least in my own imagination! 

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." ~~ Albert Einstein