Friday, February 28, 2020

Storyteller's Journey

What an Exciting Event!

Last weekend I participated in an online children's book conference called Write On Con - it was wonderful. What I most enjoyed about it was my ability to attend the event from the confines of my rustic studio, while wearing my jammies and drinking a big mug of coffee!

All joking aside, for a modest fee I listened to podcasts and vlogs, read pertinent articles, and was just generally inspired. I also connected with some awesome authors, writers, and other industry professionals.

The event offered different types of registrations, so since I opted for an extended ticket, I'll be able to view the presentations I'd like to revisit, or missed, through 3/22/20. A big thumbs up to Write On Con!

I highly recommend you all participate next year!