Friday, March 20, 2015

Storyteller's Journey

        Spring has Sprung!

While we here in the Pacific Northwest experienced one of our mildest winters on record, the East Coast survived one of their most severe. Needless to say, I'm sure we're all glad that the calendar indicates spring has arrived, even if the weather isn't cooperating everywhere.

(We've had bulbs blooming for several weeks - this archived photo was taken in our backyard. Photo below taken at nearby Mimsi Marsh.)


Reflecting on my last three months brings a quote by Jacob M. Braude to mind: "Always behave like a duck - keep calm and unruffled on the surface, but paddle like the devil underneath."


Researching and writing my W.I.P. - and proceeding toward publication of The Tale of Willaby Creek - has kept me extremely busy the first quarter of the year. The rest of my time was filled with reading, some traveling, adding steps to my Fitbit, and doing housework or yard work!

   ~ Click here if you'd like to view my recent quarterly newsletter. ~

To receive my quarterly newsletters click on this link where you can be placed on my mailing list: http://www.victorialindstrom.com/contact.php

Here's to warmer, sunnier days ahead - and a great season of writing!