Friday, July 18, 2014

Storyteller's Journey



An interview and book trailer for THE SCANDINAVIAN SANTA,
written by Victoria Lindstrom with paintings by Michael Lindstrom.
(Produced by MVP Video - Jim Martin - Vancouver, WA.)

I've chosen to reveal the YouTube video for my soon to be released debut children's book here on Writ of Whimsy since you, my blogging friends, are really the ones who know all about the challenges a writer goes through, and have been with me through my storyteller's journey thus far. One thing I've definitely learned from the making of this video: an actress or comedienne I am not! However, I am thrilled with what my producer, Jim Martin of MVP Video has created for my website. I'll use it for other marketing opportunities too. (Both websites listed at the end of the video are not yet live. They will be launched soon!)

Jim Martin, me, Lee Blaylock (also a children's writer!)

These guys made our time in front of the camera lots of fun. Thanks, Jim and Lee!