Friday, April 1, 2011

Storyteller's Journey

Am I always about Alliteration? No, but it may seem that way from time to time. Truth is, I love to string words together that form an entertaining sound to my ears - and hopefully to yours. Hence, my themed posts: Whimsical Word of the Week; Sentimental Serendipity; and Potpourri of Poetry; were born out of my enjoyment of alliterative sounds. Can you have too much of a good thing? Yes, of course you can. When writing on my MG novel I use alliteration moderately. My blog, however, is where I let my hair down and have some fun! That being said, I found an amusing quote by Doug Savage I thought you'd enjoy: Alliteration? An author affliction and awful addiction avoiding any actual artistic achievement. (Wow!)
For further serious discussion regarding Alliteration see the attached link: http://www.ehow.com/about_4571040_what-is-alliteration.html