Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sentimental Serendipity

 Amazing Young Men

Our three sons are on their own now and I miss them ever so much. (L-R) Brian, Kevin, David. David & Kevin are college graduates & work in their respective fields: theology & accounting. Brian is studying for his degree in music composition. (Can you tell I'm a proud Mom?)


                                                   

   

                 there's more . . .

          
          

             Celebrating Love

My husband, Michael, is my best friend and the love of my life. I received these flowers from him on Valentine's Day - even though we agreed not to exchange gifts!





            and finally . . .







   In Memoriam

I would be remiss if I didn't show you our sweet dog, Robin, otherwise known as Fluffy. Not a day goes by that I don't miss her. She would have been sixteen years old next week. (She passed on June 19, 2009.)