Friday, December 15, 2023

Storyteller's Journey

Season's Greetings!

While 2023 has been challenging to say the least, December has brought with it a basketful of blessings. My sons, Kevin (Arizona) and Brian (New Jersey) will both be here in a few days. 

That is the best Christmas gift I could ask for. (My eldest son, David, will be here too, but he lives nearby.) I'm in between cycles of chemotherapy, so I'm feeling great - just in time for my birthday this Sunday. And lastly, there is no snow in the forecast (like last year!) to spoil our holiday plans.

I'll be back on Writ of Whimsy in early 2024. My chemo-therapy is due to be complete in mid-February so I'll be sure to check in!

Click here to read my recent quarterly newsletter.

Wishing you and yours the love, joy, and peace of the season!