Friday, November 11, 2022

Storyteller's Journey

Inspiration Away from Home

Last week my husband and I flew to Arizona to visit family. While there, we stayed at this charming casita. As usual, we found time to work on our creative projects.

I kept busy one afternoon by working on my LIVVI BIDDLE series of middle grade books. It's always a treat to write in the out of doors. (I have big news to announce next week!)

I also found time - in between visits with my family - to sit by the pool and read a bit from a wonderful new adult novel: The Whalebone Theatre, by Joanna Quinn. It's a captivating read!


It was difficult to leave my family and the beautiful weather, but we returned home earlier this week to sunny skies, despite rain being in the forecast. It's always important to take time out to recharge!