Friday, November 6, 2020

Storyteller's Journey

Ready, Set, Write!

This November marks the third time I've participated in the National Novel Writing Month - NaNoWriMo for short. In years past, it was a mountain to climb to complete the 50,000 word writing challenge. (Thankfully, I was successful both previous times.) However, with the Covid-19 Pandemic this year, NaNoWriMo should be a bit easier. (I'm working on another middle grade novel; this one is historical fiction, set in France.)


Unfortunately, I've been a bit distracted this week with the noise from a general contractor who is remodeling one of our bathrooms. In addition to that, I'll admit that I've had one eye on the election results as well. That being said, my current total after five days is only 8105. 😀

For the next several Fridays I'll be using this blog as a way to update my NaNoWriMo progress. I'll post my word count and my thoughts about the challenge. My final update will be on Friday, 12/4/20.

Wish me luck!