Friday, June 19, 2015

Storyteller's Journey


A Summertime Break!

It has become my habit to take a break from blogging during the summer months, so this post will be my last until September. I'll be busy with a variety of activities including:

Revising a middle grade novel, working on a new picture book, and signing copies of my new novel, The Tale of Willaby Creek - as well as The Scandinavian Santa - at several venues in the Pacific Northwest. Then there is a big family reunion to attend in the middle of August. Whew! I'll be super busy this summer...like most everyone else.

If you will be in Washington or Oregon this summer, I'd love for you to visit me at one of my book signings. Click here for my Events page.

Also, click here if you'd care to read my recent quarterly newsletter.

To receive my quarterly newsletters click on this link where you can be placed on my mailing list: http://www.victorialindstrom.com/contact.php

I'll still be hanging around my FB and Twitter pages, so say hello.
Wishing you a summer of sunshine and lemonade! Remember to read!