Friday, December 13, 2013

Storyteller's Journey

   Season's Greetings!

This year has been a big year for our family with the wedding of our son David, to Jessica Price, in October (we were thrilled to welcome Jessica into our crazy clan!); the launching of a part-time career as a comedian, by our middle son, Kevin; and the move of our youngest son, Brian, to New York City (NYU) in August. Earlier in the year there was my husband's first solo art show. I am so proud of all of them!

As for my own adventures, I found myself spending most of my time in my "creative cave" writing or reading, or else puttering outside in my garden. Being a bit of an introvert, those activities suited me just fine.

Since our sons will be visiting soon, I plan on taking a blog break to spend some time with them during the days leading up to Christmas. The week between Christmas and New Year's Day I hope to catch up on my word counts. I'll be back in January.

   Wishing you all the happiest of holiday seasons!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you sure have been busy. Enjoy the holidays, Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an eventful time! Congratulations on all counts, and to your husband for his art show. Hope you have great holidas and that the writing goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been an extraordinary year for our family.

      Hope you have a wonderful time with your family during the holidays, Elizabeth!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Debbie. BTW - my hubby and I will be in the U.K. the first week of July next year - we're so excited.

      Merry Christmas to you and your family, too!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a blessed year with lots going on in the family. Wishing you another great year ahead, Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ruth. I'm looking forward to getting back in the swing of blogging soon. All the best to you and your family in 2014.

      Delete