Sunday, February 12, 2012

Incredible Inspiration

Michael Lindstrom - Plein Air and Studio Painter
Congratulations, Michael!

When someone reaches a special goal in his or her life, it is worthy of mention - when that someone is your best friend and husband, it's cause for a celebration!
The first Friday of this month marked the debut of my husband's artwork on display at Art on the Boulevard, here in our hometown. What is so spectacular about this accomplishment is that Michael still works 50 - 60 hours a week at his business management position, with a daily commute time of at least ninety minutes. Needless to say, we have been burning the midnight oil for a long time! Watching Michael gaining gallery representation has fueled the fire for me to gain my own representation. One of my writer friends was sweet enough to attend the art show; when I told her how much I appreciated it, she said, "I wouldn't miss it, I've travelled along this journey with you guys - anyway it's inspiring to me." She's right. Michael, thanks for not only being my best friend, and sweetie, thanks for inspiring me on my own journey!
Check out Michael's blog here:
http://michaellindstromartist.blogspot.com/                                                                                
Art on the Boulevard carries many nationally recognized and award-winning artists. To visit this unique gallery, click here:
                                    http://www.artontheboulevard.org/