Friday, March 10, 2023

Storyteller's Journey

Kevin Zimmerman

  The Editor on my Team!

While I've mentioned numerous times other members of my publishing team, namely my husband, fine artist Michael Lindstrom, and Kriston Clark, book formatter at Tattered Page Ink, my editor has always been somewhat of a mystery. That's because he's basically a private person...and he's my son!

Kevin is one of the most talented individuals I've ever known - and that's not just a proud mother speaking. He attended Arizona State University on a full academic scholarship, received his master's degree from the University of Washington, he speaks Spanish and French fluently, and he contemplated becoming a professional pianist as a young adult. That's in addition to him being one of the funniest individuals you'll ever meet!

As far as his editing and writing skills, you can best learn about those by checking out his website here. I guess I am a proud mom. 😀