Friday, January 21, 2022

Storyteller's Journey

Winter Inspiration

As I've mentioned numerous times before, snow, and the entire season of winter, really inspire my writing. So much so, that my husband and I first created our Lindstrom Wintertime Tales because we love the snow so much. Well, since we've moved to a higher elevation in Washington State, we're ecstatic about the amount of snow we've already received. Here are a few photos I took over the Christmas holiday.

Since I took this image through our kitchen window, it needed some work to remove a bit of light glare. Many thanks to my son Kevin (who was home for the holidays) who helped me achieve that feat!

This is one of many selfies my husband has taken of us since we've moved to Venersborg. Can you tell how happy we are? While I enjoy hiking in the beautiful natural settings near our home, Michael loves painting!

This image was taken on New Year's Eve. Is that not just magical? I can't claim the visit from the doe, but she sure made for a celebratory image to begin a new year.
I have plenty of inspiration to write in 2022!