Friday, April 10, 2020

Storyteller's Journey

A Time of Renewal

In difficult times the human heart invariably turns to spirituality (and prayer) with its multitude of beliefs and religions.

As I mentioned in my post last Friday, I've had a renewed interest in my own faith. Tapping into my spirit, and pondering upon what's really important in life, has strengthened me and given me important insights.

As we all continue to create our stories, our art, our music, may we do so with a renewed awareness of the importance our creativity plays to reveal life's truths - in whatever art form we pursue. May these challenging times remind us all of the need for gratitude, perseverance, and joy. May our creations reflect the "better angels" of our humanity.

Wishing each of you love, hope, and peace at this time of celebration.

Happy Easter!  Happy Passover!

Iglesia y Convento de las Capuchinas - Antigua, Guatemala