Friday, March 20, 2020

Storyteller's Journey

Spring is in the Air!

After what felt like an extremely long winter (especially with the Covid-19 Pandemic), it's great to see the sunshine and the flowers appear. I'm looking forward to spending time in the outdoors, as well as catching up on my reading. Consequently, I'll be taking a break from Writ of Whimsy until early April. 

During the health crisis we're all dealing with, I encourage each of you to take a walk, read a book, or explore a possible new hobby. With a little bit of effort, the required social distancing will not only keep the majority of us healthy, but will also yield a newfound inspiration. May it also promote kindness, humility, and remind us of our need for one another. Stay connected to your loved ones, but stay home if possible.

I'm self-isolating, and have been for a week, with a cold & cough. Since I reside in Washington State, I'll admit I'm a bit frightened. Sadly, three people have died in our county. Please, take this pandemic seriously!

Click here to read my recent quarterly newsletter.

Wishing each of you a Happy Spring!