Friday, November 24, 2017

Storyteller's Journey

Photo Credit: Public Domain
Thoughts on this Thanksgiving Weekend

In past years I've posted a Thanksgiving message, and in most cases, I've discussed the importance of being grateful for family, friends, and for just being alive. Those are constants that I'm always grateful for. This year the thing I'm most thankful for is my storyteller's journey. If you've followed this blog for a while, you know that embarking on my storyteller's journey didn't just bring me joy, it's been a life line.

All those writers, artists, & musicians that I've met along the way have contributed to my journey, and so it is about those creative souls that I am thinking about this weekend. (Also, those shop owners that have welcomed me so warmly into their establishments for book signings!)

Thanks to all of you! (To Facebook and Twitter friends as well!)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend & a happy holiday season!