Friday, April 14, 2017

Storyteller's Journey

Photo Credit: Public Domain
New Life Always Returns

One of the most important lessons I've ever learned is that there are spiritual cycles in life - much like the seasons. If things don't go my way it's important that I persevere...because new life always returns.

When I look back on my adult life I'm amazed at all the changes that have occurred. My relationships, my career, and some of my beliefs.

Most, if not all, of those changes occurred after a traumatic challenge in my life. There were times I truly wanted to give up. I'll leave it at that. However, I am so glad that I had the fortitude (stubbornness!) to continue on. Had I not, I would not have lived to see myself as an author, met my present husband, or learned so many valuable lessons.

If you're down, or struggling in any way right now,  remember:

New life always returns. Happy Easter!