Friday, March 25, 2016

Storyteller's Journey

Spring Has Finally Returned!

When you live in the Pacific Northwest like I do, the arrival of spring is something of an event. It marks the end of the dark, dismal days, and the onset of more light - even if it's still cloudy and we still receive an onslaught of more rain.
Then too, it's my favorite time to be out in my yard. So far I've weeded and fertilized the soil for my vegetable garden. Now it's time to plant tomatoes, onions, lettuce, carrots, and herbs.

"Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems."
                                                                             ~ Rainer Maria Rilke
 

This rabbit planter in our back yard always reminds me of Beatrix Potter. Hope your spring brings you a sense of new life & rejuvenation.
                                (Click here if you'd like to view my recent quarterly newsletter.)

                                         Happy Easter!