Friday, June 3, 2011

Storyteller's Journey

Another element of my journey as a writer is interacting with people who are pursuing an artistic passion. By now you know my husband, Michael, is a part-time artist; & my son, Kevin, is an aspiring author, poet, and musician. My other two sons, David and Brian, are accomplished musicians as well. The reason I mention this is that I recognize the creative energy I receive from anyone pursuing a creative passion. Their passion acts like fuel to the fire of my own creativity and gives me the ability to push on. You might enjoy cooking, gardening, woodworking, or any number of creative ventures. When you share your creativity you energize not only yourself, but those around you. If you have a passion, pursue it! If you don't - dig deep into your soul and discover the treasure waiting for you there. Life is too short not to allow yourself to blossom as the unique individual that you were born to be!